ATTORNEY AT LAW
Joe is a former Briefing Attorney to The Honorable Judge Barbara P. Hervey on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, the highest court for criminal matters in Texas. Joe assisted Judge Hervey on all aspects of the criminal appellate practice, working on a wide range of cases from possession of controlled substances to capital murder.
Joe earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Asian Studies with a Business minor from the University of Texas at Austin. Joe then graduated from St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio, where he concentrated on criminal Law.
When Joe is outside the courtroom, he enjoys swimming, golf, and basketball. Joe also enjoys giving back to the community by volunteering with Volunteer Legal Service of Central Texas, helping low income individuals with their legal needs.
J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law, 2013
B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2008
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS:
• Austin Bar Association
• Travis County Bar Association
• Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Williamson County Bar Association
• Austin Asian American Bar Association
• Williamson County Criminal Defense Association
• Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas